Friday 3 March 2017

Sergio Aguero to hold talks with Manchester City in June over future

Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero is resolved to create his best frame in the last three months of the battle before he holds chats on his future at the Premier League club in June. click here

Aguero’s long haul prospects at City were questioned after the hazardous Argentine striker lost his place in the beginning line-up to youthful Brazil forward Gabriel Jesus.
Aguero, who is the club’s top scorer with 22 objectives in 30 appearances this season, has awed since he was brought once more into the group taking after a damage to Jesus a month ago.
“That will be found in June,” Aguero disclosed to British media when inquired as to whether he will be at City next season. “I will likely stay however it is far away. There are three months left, the main thing I believe is to give the best in these three months.

“One thing is that the club authoritatively says it (that they need me here) and something else is to let me know… The club can state what it needs however in June they should meet with me.”
Aguero, whose agreement closes in June 2020, played down media reports connecting him with Spanish mammoths Real Madrid and French champions Paris St Germain.
“I’m not contemplating Real Madrid or anyplace, I am centered around City. I’m not considering any Spanish groups or whatever else,” the 28-year-old included.
“I’m not pondering needing to go or anything like that. As I’ve generally said the club needs to choose what they will do with me.”
City, who are third in the group, go to face base set Sunderland on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment